No products in the cart.
WE CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR SKIN
Our goal is to provide you with a fun experience full of new cosmetic products that you will use for the lifetime benefit of your skin. Because we care about your skin and the world we live in there are some ingredients that we have chosen to leave out of the Mix.
Ingredients we DO NOT add:
- Silicones-Safe for human use but the jury is still out on the environmental impact
- Nanoparticles-Can get into the bloodstream and cause all kinds of disruptions
- PEG’s-Polyethylene glycol which can contain 1,4-dioxane a potential skin irritant and carcinogen
- Petroleum by-products
- Parabens-An overused group of product preservatives
- Phthalates-Can accumulate in the organs and cause disruptions in the endocrine system
- Corn-An allergen for many
- Gluten-A common allergen
- Lead-Can cause brain damage, especially in children
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) or Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) are used as preservatives, antioxidants and stabilizers in food and cosmetics; U.S. National Toxicology Program, a part of the National Institutes of Health, has classified BHA as “reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen” based on evidence of carcinogenicity in experimental animals. (from EWG Skin Deep Database)
- Synthetic fragrance oils-We use only essential oils so we know they come from a plant rather than a laboratory
We are vegetarian friendly as well as offering many vegan options.
Ingredients we DO add:
- Natural Oils and Butters such as Shea, Beeswax, Jojoba, Meadowfoam-Beneficial for skin health and protecting skin’s natural moisture content
- Plant Extracts from Elderberry, Green Tea, Seaweed, Oat Proteins, Aloe Vera, Rose and Cucumber-Enhance skin function and draw moisture
- Vitamins-Niacinamide (B3), Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E.-enhance cells turnover, lighten skin and approve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minerals such as Zinc, Magnesium and Titanium Dioxide form the basis of our makeup-rather than silicones or imitation ingredients